- 2800W POWERFUL MOTOR: This meat grinder features 2800 Watts of peak output power.Grind 2 Pounds meat per minute! A reliable helper!
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Powers through the toughest slabs of meat for fresh, flavorful mince, sausage, and kibbeh.
- 3 BLADES: Included are 3 durable blades for a variety of fine, medium, and coarse cuts.
- SIMPLE & SAFE: Designed with a heavy duty food tray, 3 way on/off/reverse switch, and dual safety switch. All parts remove for easy cleaning, and lock into place for sturdy operation.
- EASY ONE-BUTTON CONTROL: All parts can be attached to the main body at ease.Single button with ON/OFF/Reserve makes it easy to handle.In case of jamming, you can turn the“Reverse” button and the machine will be rotating in opposite direction, and the head will get empty quickly.Equipped with circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout in case. Extend the life of the grinder.
- UNIVERSAL DUAL VOLTAGE 100-110V and 220-240V: Worldwide voltage range that can be used safely in all countries and regions. Perfect for travelers.
- Package Includes: 1 x Electric Meat Grinder 3 x Cutting Plates 1 x Sausage Attachment 1 x Food Pusher 1 x Kibbe Attachment 1 x Scroll 1 x Blade 1 x Adapter
2800W High Speed Cetrified Pro Meat Grinder | Sausage Stuffer
- 2800W high power motor
- 3 different heads
- Stainless steel blade
- Easy-to-use one button control
Free delivery to all over the world with end-to-end tracking
Risk-free shopping with 14 days 100% money back guarantee
Mobile friendly checkout with the most secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience
- All prices include taxes
I got this knowing full well that it says "no bones" in the instruction manual. I used it to grind up about 10lbs of drum sticks and 2 lbs of thighs. It did it all. The motor did heat up a little. I stopped after 10 lbs of chicken. It was still pulling them in without issue. I recently read about feeding my dog raw. It has a ton of benefits over feeding them even high end dog food. I was cutting up chunks of chicken for about 3 months now, my little guy seemed like he was having a hard time every now and then with the cut up bones, so I read about meat grinders. It's a perfect solution. He now scarfs his food so fast and I don't have to watch him eat his food.
After using two meat grinders that broke easily; the last one breaking on its first use - I decided to purchase a dedicated meat grinder with a little more power. This one works well and is also pretty fast. I turned out a couple of kilograms of sausage in around 20 Minutes yesterday.
I often make pork buns and dumplings, I spend an abundance amount of time cutting the meat so I decided to purchase this machine, hoping that it’ll make it easier for me in the kitchen. It comes with three different types of stainless steel cutting plates, and I used the round one to cut up meat. I like that it comes with a tray on top so I can put the meat in it. This way I don’t have to hand cut all the meat when I make meals, it makes my life easier and it helps me a lot in the kitchen. This machine allows the meat to come out very evenly，it’s very powerful, also easy to clean.